“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” — Zig Ziglar
Art Foundations: Color Theory – Color Wheel – Color Schemes
- 1.4 Define color schemes using analysis (what are the colors that we, as painters / drawers use to make all the other colors?)
Review with your neighbors the relationships of the colors on the color wheel – what are the color schemes that we have discussed today?
Advanced Drawing: Gesture Drawing
Lets begin with a drawing of the human form from MEMORY – 8 minutes… what do you remember a person looking like? GO!
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making gesture drawings
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
What was the most challenging way to draw? Why was this most difficult way to go? How OFF were you from the original that you drew from your memory? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
AP Studio Art: What are you doing with Art and Fear? How goes the Website?
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs and describe how it relates to the Breadth you have begun.
- 3.3 describe the creation of your images and ideas and how they work with your breadth work.
As we begin – stop and talk to your neighbors and discuss the Art and Fear Chapter – get FEEDBACK – and talk about the WEBSITE. How’s it going?
What did you accomplish today? What do you need to do tomorrow? What are your challenges as we progess forward with the