“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” —Zig Ziglar
Art Foundations: Color Theory / Schemes / Value
- 1.4 Define visual challenges using analysis (what are the colors that we, as painters / drawers use to make all the other colors?)
Review with neighbors the relationships of the colors on the color wheel? QUIZ one another on the names, types and relationships of the colors.
Advanced Drawing: Gesture!
- 1.4 Define, and solve GESTURE DRAWINGS using skills of (1.4.1) analysis (.2) synthesis.
- Identify the intentions and purposes behind Gesture Drawing / figure study.
What was the most challenging way to draw? Why was this most difficult way to go? How OFF were you from the original that you drew from your memory? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
AP Studio Art: Art and Fear – Chapters / Collection of Art
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations (how to use and organize your files in Google Drive)
- What is a PERSONAL GOAL that you can create for the next 3 days that is big enough to create an umbrella but not too big, and narrow enough to be focused but is not an agenda item. (Look at the NATIONAL STANDARDS for examples…)
How much work have you photographed? How much work have you edited? How can I help you in the computer lab and in this process of creating a respectable website / digital portfolio?