2017 – 18 First Semester Courses:
- 1st Hour: Yearbook: Room 252 / Prep – Professional
- 2nd Hour: Prep / Professional
- 3rd Hour: Stained Glass: Room 127
- 4th Hour: Computer Illustration and Drawing: Room 150
- 5th Hour: Drawing
- 6th Hour: AP Studio Art
- 7th Hour: Advanced Drawing
- 8th Hour: RtI Study Hall – Room 102
Frank Korb is an artist and educator who has been teaching for 23 years in the public schools of WI. Korb’s art work includes portraits, plein air landscapes, and abstract geometry. He is a member of the National Art Education Association and is the Vice President of the Southeastern Wisconsin Region of the Wisconsin Art Education Association.
Korb’s exhibitions include a variety of galleries and art spaces throughout WI and have included group and solo exhibitions, art happenings, fundraisers, and lectures. He has presented at numerous state and national conferences on technology and standards based grading. Korb’s works are held in numerous public and private collections nationally and internationally.