“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Art Foundations: Collage and build the ABSTRACT IMAGE based on your personal life and feelings…
- 1.3 communicate your thoughts on social topics clearly
- 4.3 compare relationships in visual art in terms of 4.3.3 your culture as it relates to your own art.
What have you learned about the creation of ABSTRACT ART? What have you learned about the important things in your life THROUGH the creation of your ABSTRACT ART PROCESS?
DRAWING: 1) Perspective and 2) Critiques… 6th hour is going to have to hustle ONE DAY tocatch up. PHOTOGRAPHS will HAVE TO BE a part of the process. THESE Photos are going to be UPLOADED to the FINAL CRITIQUE for the FINAL EXAM… make sure you are documenting the process.
- 5.1 Identify the rationale behind making art.
- 1.4 Create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.1 Analysis (how do you see the perspective in your drawing?)
Where did you struggle in remembering perspective? How can you use the skills of sighting in to refresh your memory and heighten your skills? THIS IS A FAST PROJECT that IS the basis of the FINAL EXAM. If you do not finish the drawing in the time allotted – you will have a hard time passing the final exam. HOW can you make this YOUR own special drawing? Your locker? Your favorite hallway / doorway / classroom?
AP Studio Art: CONGRATULATIONS! Let’s get out there and be proud of the 9 months of ART MAKING!
- 2.5 defend personal evaluations
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value Work at the (AP) Art Exhibition.
What did you contribute to the cultural end of the school day? What questions came up? What controversy came up? Who do you impress and why? What were your thoughts as the day / hour went by? Good job folks… One more week of Art Making and then the end…