EMPTY YOUR LOCKERS THIS WEEK! Take it ALL HOME – Except what you are working on right now (and your folders).
“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peal
Drawing – Todd Mrozinski and YOU!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What is one thing you accomplished last week with your drawing? TODD FEELS it is coming along well… N: Silhouette drawing and Todd Mrozinski’s work.
Reflection: 7 minutes – share your classmates work… What is one thing your classmate / partner gave you feedback on – whether or not it was a part of the conversation – think about what was said… ONLINE RUBRIC! Don’t forget to fill it out before EXAM DAY!
Studio Art 360: The SCULPTURES! The RUBRIC! The CRITIQUE!
- 2.2P: Explain how traditional and non-traditional materials may impact human health and the environment and demonstrate safe handling of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Do you remember your sculptures? We are READY to add color to them. What was your social commentary about? Look at your sculpture and see if you can remember. What are 3 things about the sculpture you are pleased with and WHY did it work out well for you?
Reflection: How did the adding of the STAIN help your sculpture or make it less strong? Make sure you have turned in your sculpture and the NEW RUBRIC!
HERE’s where were headed with this! Andy Warhol at MoMA.
AP Studio Art: Collaboration
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Look back on the past two weeks of OPENING QUESTIONS and REFLECTIONS to come up with three things you can use to talk about your finished collaborative work with the Waterford Senior Living residents.
Reflection: Well… what are your thoughts about the work you have hung in the gallery? Are you ready to TALK about it tomorrow? We certainly didn’t get to it today? What else do you need to
Advanced Drawing: Individualized SERIES
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What has been YOUR largest struggle with the designing of YOUR series of works?
Reflection: How have you GROWN as an artists in the past few months to help you develop the skills you are using? ONLINE RUBRIC! Don’t forget to fill it out before EXAM DAY!