HAPPY 18th Birthday Abby Korb!
EMPTY YOUR LOCKERS THIS WEEK! Take it ALL HOME – Except what you are working on right now (and your folders).
“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peal
Drawing – Todd Mrozinski and YOU!
- 11.1Ac: Utilize inquiry methods of observation, research, and experimentation to explore unfamiliar subjects through art-making.
- What skills from all of your works of art from this year REALLY stand out in your mind that is helping you along RIGHT NOW?
Reflection: What was ONE accomplishment you made this year in the process of making art that you will be able to reflection in 10 weeks and remember? How have you felt about the PROCESS and MEANING in the making of art?
Studio Art 360: The SCULPTURES! The RUBRIC! The CRITIQUE!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What is the aspect of your personality that the COLOR USE and POSE OF THE SELFIE are representing?
Reflection: What are the COLOR Sand the COLOR SCHEME you are using in your painting?
HERE’s where were headed with this! Andy Warhol at MoMA.
AP Studio Art: Collaboration
NAMETAGS HERE for your ART in the GALLERY
- 6.1Ad: Curate a collection of objects, artifacts, or artwork to impact the viewer’s understanding of social, cultural, and/or political experiences.
- What is ONE THING you want to speak SPECIFICALLY to in the Waterford Senior Living Work? What is one CHALLENGE you had? One Success?
Reflection: No more thoughts – today was all about REFLECTION.
Advanced Drawing: Individualized SERIES
- 7.1Ad: Analyze how responses to art develop over time based on knowledge of and experience with art and life.
- How has this idea of a SERIES challenged you? Name 3 things that are important to you about the work you are creating.
Reflection: You shared a bit YESTERDAY – THINK BACK… What did you take a away from the 1) conversation and then 2) WORK TIME?