REMEMBER THIS FOLKS! http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/ij/images/imagination_einstein.gif
NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art
- Having looked through Matisse’s Portraits – How are you going to use the ideas of Kehinde Wiley and APPROPRIATING COMPOSITION to develop the ideas for your self portrait?
Reflection: How have you progressed with the use of photography and the Henri Matisse images to help you develop your understanding of composition and contemporary art? What do you think you are doing to develop the ideas of the late 1800’s and early 1900’s into the early 2000’s?
Studio Art 360: Clay
SKETCHBOOK DUE NEXT TUESDAY: Using a camera ON YOUR OWN TIME THIS WEEK – RECREATE a famous painting, sculpture, drawing… Print out the photograph that you have created and also include the famous work of art that you were inspired by. Here are a few examples: Student Examples: https://goo.gl/Tvwv4X
- G: 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- Who was your artist for this week? What did you ENJOY about the process of creating a vignette of the painting, sculpture, photograph, etc? What was CHALLENGING – HOW?. 3 – 5 sentences to explain
Reflection: What three things can you do / are you going to do to to enhance your sketchbook drawing for next week’s grade? Look at and work with image from assignment sheet!
AP Studio Art: Portfolio
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Get out your AP question answers… What are three things that stand out in your written answers that help the reader really understand the body of work that they are looking at.
Reflection: What did you get done today? If you step back from your 5 Quality works, what stands out as “DEVELOPMENT?”
Advanced Drawing: Skeleton – Shared Album HERE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What do you think will be most difficult about the TORSO portion of the body to draw? Why is this so?
Reflection: On the yellow sticky notes, go through the studio and write out one aspect of your classmates drawing that seems CORRECT. Explain why too.