REMEMBER THIS FOLKS! http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/ij/images/imagination_einstein.gif
NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Take a look at your previous week’s works – where did you struggle the most with the idea of the portrait? Where did you succeed the most? How do you use the ideas of chiaroscuro and color to better define the ideas of form (in the face especially)?
Reflection: What was the most challenging part for you to draw that you LEARNED the most from? Why was this most difficult way to go and how do you see the LEARNING? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
Studio Art 360: Clay
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What challenges did you have in getting started last week on Friday with the clay? REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ARTWORK: Subtractive, Additive, and Manipulation to the clay. These techniques are REQUIRED in the FINAL Sculpture.
Reflection: What was the largest accomplishment you have in today’s work? EXPLAIN why it was an accomplishment.
AP Studio Art: Portfolio
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What are 3 things that one of the 5 QUALITY works you’ve chosen do to represent the visual art abilities that you possess?
Reflection: When it comes to the making of art, what have you learned in the class about that part of being an artist?
Advanced Drawing: Skeleton – Shared Album HERE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- How can you use another part of the body to help you determine the height and width of the pelvic area as you are drawing the human form? Where and how will you use measurements to help?
Reflection: When you look at the form of the figure today, how have you succeeded with the drawing of the form? What techniques / approaches have you used?