REMEMBER THIS FOLKS! http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/ij/images/imagination_einstein.gif
NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What is successful in your artwork? What is the color scheme you are using? Share this with your neighbor.
Reflection: What is the progress of the drawing thus far? What is your neighbor doing well? What is your neighbor not doing successfully? Share your thoughts with your neighbors.
Studio Art 360: Clay
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- How does working in three-dimensions make you think differently about the making of art than working on the collage (2D work) did?
Reflection: What are you seeing in the works of others that you find successful? What are they doing that YOU could learn from? PAUSE 10 minutes before the end of class. GIVE COMMENTS on the sticky note in front of their work.
AP Studio Art: Portfolio
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Choose TWO of the QUALITY works and describe differences you see in the skills you are representing.
Reflection: By choosing the 5 BEST works you have made is important in presenting your skills to an AP reading board, how do you see this as a larger life skill in presenting yourself in the best possible light?
Advanced Drawing: Skeleton – Shared Album HERE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Back to the LONG BONE of the FEMUR – How can you use your understanding of the BONES of the ARMS and LEGS to help you make sure the DRAWING work – Look at the bending portions of the leg and arm… REALLY LOOK.
Reflection: How will you use the knowledge of the shapes and joints to help you make the proportions CORRECT? Give some technique and ideas in your answer.