REMEMBER THIS FOLKS! http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/ij/images/imagination_einstein.gif
NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What is the most interesting part of your composition? WHY? What is the color scheme, based on your Henri Matisse image you are using? Share this with you neighbor and see if they agree.
Reflection: What is the progress of the drawing thus far? What is your neighbor doing well? What is your neighbor not doing successfully? Share your thoughts with your neighbors.
Studio Art 360: Clay
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What has been, or do you see as going to be, your FAVORITE or LEAST FAVORITE part of working with clay. Please explain WHY you LOVE or DON’T LOVE using this material. Please be specific.
Reflection: What do you see as needing to be RESOLVED for the end of the project TOMORROW? Know that it is the LAST day to work. PAUSE 10 minutes before the end of class.
AP Studio Art: Portfolio
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- After our AP Test we are going to present an art exhibition in the gallery. We will mount 3 of the BEST works you have remaining. Please think about those works… which of them are you going to use to represent you?
Reflection: Are you ready for the AP Exam? We have spend the ENTIRE week – that’s onbly 5 hours – working on developing the quality, concentration, and breadth portfolio of works. NEXT WEEK – we MAKE art. Will you be ready for the AP Exam? How about OUR AP Webpage?
Advanced Drawing: Skeleton – Shared Album HERE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Hands and feet are challenging – what is going to be challenging about these aspects to make them believable – one doesn’t want to draw mittens and socks in the place of hands and feet.
Reflection: How will you use the knowledge of the shapes and joints to help you make the proportions CORRECT? Give some technique and ideas in your answer.