Drawing, AP Studio Art, Independent Art Students, Advanced Drawing – ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO FIELD TRIP!
- OTHER: Cap of 45 Students
- Where: Art Institute of Chiocago
- When: May 4, 2016
- Why: ART- Van Gogh Bedrooms Exhibit – and Chicago!
- Time: Leave at 7:30AM – Return around 5PM
- Cost: $16.00 + Lunch Money and Spending Money (Entrance to Show, Cost of Bus)
NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- REVIEW the beginning stages of your portrait. What is standing out as successful? What is standing out as needing resolving COMPOSITIONALLY? Now is the time to FIX the issues.
Reflection: What do you need to look at tomorrow and think about – fix, change, clean up? WRITE THAT DOWN and make sure you deal with that first thing tomorrow!
Studio Art 360: Sketchbook
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What was your FAVORITE or LEAST FAVORITE part of working with clay. Please tell me WHY you LOVE or DON’T LOVE using this material. Please be specific.
Reflection: What do you see as needing to be RESOLVED for the end of the project TOMORROW? Know that it is the LAST day to work. PAUSE 10 minutes before the end of class.
AP Studio Art: To the Best of Our Knowledge – Listen to the Show!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- What are you thinking about in the work you are going to begin? Materials? Poses? Ideas about the work? Mug Shot? Action Shot? Portrait? Figurative Work? I am leaving this up to you! I WANT you to work on the idea of a portrait though…
Reflection: What have been your first marks – ideas you are making in the idea of the portrait?
Advanced Drawing: Skeleton – Shared Album HERE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What is it about the figure that you are still uncertain about? The Drawings are ALL ABOUT LOOKING and I expect you to be working and FOCUSED 100% of the time.
Reflection: What aspect of the drawing do you find successful? Why?