NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- Knowing that we are looking at today’s culture through the use of the photograph and the idea of the contemporary individual in society. You may need to choose a DOMINANT COLOR Scheme to emphasize an emotion… what emotion might you choose in your drawing?
Reflection: What was the most challenging aspect of your drawing to get done today? How are you using OBSERVATION to get your drawings set up correctly?
Studio Art 360: Sketchbook
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- We looked at Vincent Van Gogh’s Nests last week. DID you use a REFERENCE in the process of drawing or did you “wing” it? What made using a reference helpful? 3 sentences to explain.
Reflection: What three things can you do / are you going to do to to enhance your sketchbook drawing for next week’s grade? Look at and work with image from assignment sheet!
AP Studio Art: To the Best of Our Knowledge – Listen to the Show!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- Now that you have the list of questions from your contribution and your classmates – is there ONE MORE QUESTION that you feel would make the PERFECT INTERVIEW? Write it on page 22. Then onto the sheet of perfect questions.
Reflection: What NEW information did you learn about your classmate today? What are your first ideas about making a portrait of your classmate?
Advanced Drawing: Skeleton – Shared Album HERE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Beginning with the warm ups, how do you think MORE time to draw will make it a STRONGER drawing? I worry that the extra time makes you slow down in the beginning of the process and thus SLOW DOWN and not get as much quality done in the END process… Explain your thoughts.
Reflection: Look carefully at your drawing from today… what’s the STRONGEST part of it? WHY?