“Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them.” — Debbie Ford
Mr Korb’s Spring Break Photographs HERE!
NEW PAGE on KORB’s Website: Facial Features!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- How is the SHAPE of the FACE and OTHER ASPECT of the BODY a different feature to draw? RELATIONSHIPS!
Reflection: What are a FEW of the RELATIONSHIPS that you saw today in the drawing of the FACIAL SHAPE – FEATURES – PLACEMENT of the features on the head that you discovered / realized?
Studio Art 360:
SKETCHBOOK DUE NEXT TUESDAY: Using a camera ON YOUR OWN TIME THIS WEEK – RECREATE a famous painting, sculpture, drawing… Print out the photograph that you have created and also include the famous work of art that you were inspired by. Here are a few examples: Student Examples: https://goo.gl/Tvwv4X
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What are you NERVOUS about as we venture into the work of claY?
Reflection: Working with the clay for ONE DAY now… what do you feel you are going to have to do to REALLY make this sculpture work? How are you going to have to balance and budget your time?
AP Studio Art: Mounting Work
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Yesterday we got things squared away with the AP Site – Logging in and getting ready for the test. How many images do you need to work on, photograph, edit to get your final ONLINE COUNT to 12 in Concentration and 12 in Breadth?
Reflection: Reflect on your body of work… What are you proud of in the works you have completed? We have a COUPLE of weeks before we take the test.
Advanced Drawing: Gesture
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Look at the series of works from yesterday… how have you begun to see the figure differently? Are you thinking about the the FORM in a different fashion than you had earlier.
Reflection: What did taking an entire minute away from your drawings do for you? Harder? Easier? What did you have to do DIFFERENTLY?