“Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them.” — Debbie Ford
Mr Korb’s Spring Break Photographs HERE!
Drawing: PORTRAITS! Let’s get BACK to it!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- How is the Hair Line and DIRECTION of hair a different feature to draw than any other feature of the head? What struggles do you see that you have had in the drawing of hair in the past?
Reflection: What successes did YOU have today in the drawing of hair? How can you use this new skill (or old skill) to make your work stronger in the future?
Studio Art 360: COLLAGE POEMS
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What do you currently know about using CLAY? Take 1 minute and 30 seconds and write down EVERYTHING you can think of when it comes to clay.
Reflection: What are three challenges you see translating your collage into the ceramic Bas Relief Sculpture?
AP Studio Art: Online Uploads and PHOTOS
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What NEW images do you have to upload to the website? How many works do you need to upload to the AP Website? Today we are working.
Reflection: What did working on the AP Site give you new insight to about your work? Any NEW thoughts?
Advanced Drawing: FIGURE DRAWING / CRITIQUE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- How do you feel about the idea of making these gesture drawings? You saw Mr. Korb draw yesterday… what are your initial reactions to the idea of the drawing?
- Look at the GESTURE DRAWING YouTube by Mr. Korb…
Reflection: What strengths did you develop in your drawing today? What three things do you look at with your drawing and say – “Hey… that’s not so bad!”