“Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them.” — Debbie Ford
Mr Korb’s Spring Break Photographs HERE!
Drawing: PORTRAITS! Let’s get BACK to it!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- How is the EAR a different feature to draw than any other feature of the face? Please explain your ideas here.
Reflection: What successes did YOU have in the ear today? What made the ear an easier feature to draw? Or WAS it?
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE POEMS
- 6.1P: Analyze and describe the impact that an exhibition or collection has on personal awareness of social, cultural, or political beliefs and understandings.
- What are three things that you wrote about that really stand out from your collage now that you have begun writing your poem. THESE ARE THINGS THAT YOU CAN USE IN YOUR FINAL POEM.
Reflection: You have TONIGHT to finish the ONLINE SLIDESHOW – What is the BIGGEST Message in your Collage and Poem? Explain the way your collage and poem CLEARLY communicate that
AP Studio Art: Online Uploads and PHOTOS
- 7.2Ad: Determine the commonalities within a group of artists or visual images attributed to a particular type of art, time frame, or culture.
- What are you missing in your collection of artworks? 12 Breadth? 12 Concentration? We are going to be getting SERIOUS about mounting and uploading works of art this next few weeks.
Reflection: As you look at the entire body of work you have developed, what are 3 things that you have seen grow and develop as an artist? Be specific.
Advanced Drawing: FIGURE DRAWING / CRITIQUE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Beginning with a general idea of the figure and a reference with the mannequin – students will draw out the proportions and stance of the models for a few minutes and then transition to the human form. ? GESTURE DRAWING: AND https://youtu.be/CMRMLutJvxE
- YOUR ARTWORK – HERE
- 4 Part Google Form to Critique – 4 Part Critique
Reflection: What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?