Drawing: MUSIC and ART ONLINE!
- 4.2Ac: Analyze, select, and critique personal artwork for a collection or portfolio presentation.
- What PRINCIPLES do you SEE being used to organize the ELEMENTS of your composition when you look at your Wassily Kandinsky inspired oil pastel drawing? LIST 2 Principles and the Element(s) they support / orhganize.
Reflection: What are two things you need to do to finish your written critique and / or your Slide Show Statement? What are strategies you can use to make sure you are done on MONDAY?
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE it BEARDEN style
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What are you doing to SUCCESSFULLY create a REAL sense of SPACE in your COMPOSITION?
- Let’s Look at Romare Bearden for a bit to give you a better understanding… HERE
Reflection: How have you been able to think about your artwork being something that CAN affect how someone who looks at your work and their ideas about bullying?
AP Studio Art: DaDa Art – Duchamp
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Day two of FIGURE DRAWINGS – We could spend a SEMESTER on them… What are three things you hope to pull together in your FIGURE DRAWING inspired by Marcel Duchamp’s “Nude Descending a Staircase”? Consider EMPHASIZING GUIDELINES and REFERENCE Lines from your gesture drawings! Let’s see the work – just like in math.
Reflection: Based on a DIRECT COMPARISON – What is more successful in today’s drawing than yesterday’s?
Advanced Drawing: 50 Sheets of Paper – FINAL DAYS THIS WEEK!
- 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- Two DAYS LEFT – Mr. Korb is in CHICAGO… What 2 things are you going to REALLY REALLY focus on so you are DONE – READY TO TALK about the work on Monday – NO MORE WORK TIME – CRIT ON WEDNESDAY!
Reflection: Did you accomplish those two things? REALLY?