Drawing: MUSIC and ART ONLINE!
- 4.2Ac: Analyze, select, and critique personal artwork for a collection or portfolio presentation.
- What do you SEE when you look at your Wassily Kandinsky inspired oil pastel drawing? LIST 15 things… That’s it – LIST. This is DESCRIBE in your 4 part CRITIQUE
Reflection: As you explored your artwork via the ONLINE part of this project (whether it be the Google Slide Show or the Google Document) what ELEMENTS are you seeing MOSTLY in your artwork? What ELEMENTS are DOMINANT? What elements are SUBORDINATE?
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE it BEARDEN style
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What are TWO textures you are hoping to / might be able to work into your collage and WHERE will you use theM(this will be translated into a SCULPTURE later so TEXTURE might be very important)?
- Let’s talk about Romare Bearden for a bit to give you a better understanding… HERE
Reflection: How is the collage coming along? What is ONE VERY SUCCESSFUL aspect to the work SO FAR? What is one area you are having a CHALLENGE with?
AP Studio Art: DaDa Art – Duchamp
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What are three things that you you struggle with when it comes to the idea of the FIGURE? WHY do you struggle with ONE of them?
Reflection: Of the images you drew today… what is the most successful one – WHY is it strong?
Advanced Drawing: 50 Sheets of Paper – FINAL DAYS THIS WEEK!
- 7. Stretch & Explore: Learning to reach beyond one’s capacities, to explore playfully without a preconceived plan, and to embrace the opportunity to learn from mistakes.
- Please consider the biggest STRUGGLE you had with this drawing from the get go… what was it and what artistic / life skills did you use to overcome that? I KNOW that some of you have had struggles…
- Felix Gonzalez – Torres:
Reflection: Well… What were biggest SUCCESSES you had with this drawing since the beginning of this artwork and how have you learned from that – how can you carry those lessons into the FUTURE?