Drawing: MUSIC and ART ONLINE!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- When it comes to drawing the FACE, what features do you have the hardest time with? Why do you think that you have the hardest time with that feature? THIS is ALL COMING UP SOON… Get thinking about the face!
- Click HERE to access the Google Slideshow for our presentation
- Click HERE to get your ART… can you save it to YOUR Google Folder? Hmmm…
- AND 4 Part Critique – Google Form
Reflection: What about drawing the face makes it so hard for you? What can you do ON YOUR OWN to learn about the facial features?
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE it Ernst Style (Picasso Below)
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What 3 challenges do you think you will face as it comes to the idea of an INTERESTING collage?
- Let’s talk about Romare Bearden for a bit to give you a better understanding… HERE
Reflection: How do you feel your use of the GOLDEN MEAN will help you develop a more successful composition to explain the ideas of your social topic? EXPLAIN your answers.
AP Studio Art:
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Online challenges – how are you hitting the mark with your ONLINE statement OR how are you falling a bit short? Let’s get the computers up and running before you answer these questions…
- Let’s Update this info today: https://korbapartwuhs.wordpress.com/i-pencil/
Reflection: How do you get to the AP Website that allows you to work on ALL OF THIS BY YOURSELF? If you forget… how can you remember?
Advanced Drawing: 50 Sheets of Paper – FINAL DAYS THIS WEEK!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- Why are two things you have learned from the beginning of this artwork (about BEING AN ARTIST – the JOB, not the act)
Reflection: What are two things you have learned about the ACT of making art since the beginning of this work?