Drawing: MUSIC and ART ONLINE!
- 4.2Ac: Analyze, select, and critique personal artwork for a collection or portfolio presentation.
- What is your INTERPRETATION of the drawing – in 3 good and concise sentences.
Reflection: Throughout all the work you have done over the past 3 days in the CRITIQUE MODE – what are 3 things you have DISCOVERED about your work you didn’t know / realize as you were working on the drawing??
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE it BEARDEN style
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What are the SPECIFICS about the SOCIAL TOPIC that you and came up with and you are looking at and really considering as a strong idea or a weak idea today?
- Let’s Look at Romare Bearden for a bit to give you a better understanding… HERE
Reflection: What are 3 things that you have been challenged – BUT – are succeeding with as you jave worked this new and different approach of COLLAGE in the art making process – and that you are creating a social commentary work?
AP Studio Art: DaDa Art – Duchamp
Let’s keep this image up for the hour – what are ou succeding with in YOUR version? y http://www.beatmuseum.org/duchamp/images/nude2.jpg
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- Let’s look at a drawing that will take a bit longer… Still working with CHARCOAL and still beginning with GESTURE – what will the LONGER drawing allow you to develop more of than the GESTURE ONLY helped you develop?
Reflection: As you drew from your many images today… what are 2 things that worked well for you? What did not? WHY?
Advanced Drawing: 50 Sheets of Paper – FINAL DAYS THIS WEEK!
- 7. Stretch & Explore: Learning to reach beyond one’s capacities, to explore playfully without a preconceived plan, and to embrace the opportunity to learn from mistakes.
- Last day (for the week) – unless you take it home to work this weekend – What are three VERY SPECIFIC things you are doing TODAY to get this gigantic undertaking done? How are you working in the OBSERVATION part and be able to talk about it on Wednesday?
Reflection: MONDAY Mr. Korb will get around and talk to you inxividually and formatively CRITRIQUE… do you need to try and work this weekend? EXPLAIN in 140 characters (using # to emphasize the important terms and phrases) what you are HAPPIEST WITH and WHY!