“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.”
—Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
It’s ALMOST too late, but not quite, for missing work… What can you do? – WEDNESDAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR MISSING ASSIGNMENTS!
Art Foundations: Intro to Perspective and Positive / Negative Compositions
GOALS: NOTE – these are LONG… what do they mean to you? Write them out in your OWN words if you can.
- 1.4 create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.1 analysis (breaking up the artwork / subject matter to basic elements).
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.3 and processes (linear perspective) you use
How do you see space? As we work in perspective, I hope you are able to understand the ideas of linear perspective and the creation of compositions.
Advanced Drawing: Non-Objective Drawing based on REALITY!
- 2.6 Work on creating multiple solutions to solve visual challenges.
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art (NON-Objective from direct observation)
How did you develop the idea of the composition? Is it challenging for you to see non-objective inside the real observable objects? Is your composition interesting enough to stop someone and make them think?
AP Studio Art: Concentration #1 and #2 – Yikes! Sketchbook Development too!
GOALS: The BIG deal for the week(s) to come is to develop and advance the ideas for your concentration.
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art.
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret art for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context
What are your plans for the first 2 works. We are working on MULTIPLES! What is the greatest FEAR you have regarding these works? What is your plan for tomorrow? (Due next Monday – Concentration #1).