“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Art Foundations: Continue to develop the ABSTRACT IDEAS of your Social / Personal ideas and topics of importance.
Abstraction – -Color Schemes – What can you do? What did Max Ernst do?
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges.
- 1.1 apply paint, crayon, and charcoal, through various texture making processes, using collage with 1.1.3 an awareness so that your ideas are executed well
What have you been able to do to help you SYMBOLIZE the larger concrete idea into an ABSTRACT visual representation? Which if the three categories does it fit under – Cosmology, Architecture, or Landscape? HOW?
Drawing: Critique your artwork and your classmates artwork?
- 2.1 form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings (what are you trying to communicate?)
- 5.5 Evaluate responses to works of art for communicating rationale and ideas.
What did you accomplish with the critique today? How does this process help you with your artwork? What are you still struggling with regarding the process of the critique?
AP Studio Art: Installing your art exhibition and getting the space ready for your debut to the school.
- YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN – Ms. Hanson and Mr. Roberts are watching you today. Please use the time and space wisely. We are walking the display boards to the CAFETERIA TOMORROW.
- Write Down your Goals for the day… end of the hour – look at the accomplishments you have done and respond to the questions below.
- Bryan – you are in charge of time.
- Mel – you are in charge of the Computer and the Technology.
- Matt – you are in charge of music.
- Make sure the room is CLEAN and ORGANIZED at the end of the hour and the walls are back in the corner.
- 2.5 defend personal evaluations
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
How does your artwork look? How have you put your best foot forward and represented yourself in the best light? What are the struggles you can see in your work? What are the successes that you see in your work?