ALL LATE SKETCHBOOKS / MAJOR PROJECTS ARE DUE ON FRIDAY – THEY WILL BECOME ZERO’S PERMANENTLY AFTER FRIDAY…
“Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.” — Voltaire
Art Foundations: Grid our paper and finish our color wheels. If you are done with the color wheel and you finish the grid… make sure your sketchbook and LATE WORK are complete.
- Describe the creation of images and explain why they are of value.
- Work on Mathematical Ratios and Transferring images.
What COLOR SCHEMES are you struggling with understanding? Go through EACH of the color schemes with your neighbor and explain each one to one another. In your GOALS PAGES COMMENTS – write down your most challenging understanding of color schemes.
DRAWING: We are working with proportions and getting the drawing “picture plane” onto the photograph. Let’s get the drawing CAREFULLY up to the drawing paper. This paper is NOT CHEAP – it is a one sheet rule.
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures
- 4.1 recognize differences in historical and cultural contexts of art
What part of the math was a challenge to you? How well were you able to read the ruler and figure out how to make a QUALITY picture plane? As you draw this up, make sure that you are making references to the RELATIONSHIPS of COMPOSITIONAL ELEMENTS. We are looking for good to great – NOT PERFECT.
AP Studio Art: Chapters in the book – Paragraph 1 Chapter 1 and Chapter 2… Sit and Enjoy!
- Work on finishing up presentation of portfolios and uploads.
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges of Art and Fear that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork.
What did you get done today? What have you read from the book?