“No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.” – Jessica Savitch
Art Foundations: What interests you? What is your passion? What do you do to keep yourself entertained? What do you do that you are proud of? Think of something that you can use as the basis for your cityscape.
- 1.2 create NON-LINEAR perspective images inside of a 2 point perspective drawing that demonstrates an understanding of the 1.2.3 processes you use
Review with your partner / neighbor the process of drawing in 2 Point Perspective – what do you struggle with still? How did you work through the problems you had?
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and explain why they are of value.
- 1.4 solve visual challenges using analysis (planning the composition out FIRST!).
Work from LIFE and deal with GESTURE drawings for Monday. 5 gesture drawings DUE Monday first thing.
AP Studio Art: Yesterday we looked at the process of matting a work of art… today – YOU are going to mat a work of art.
- 6.3 use techniques of art with those from other disciplines and present your work
- 5.2 stand behind your criticism of art in which works you choose as “Quality”
What did you struggle with in the process of mounting your artwork today? How do you need to improve your techniques? What ONE thing do you need to do better or practice on?