“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.”
— Pamela Vaull Starr (Thanks Paul)
Art Foundations 2D: Watercolor Experiments, Follow Directions and Duplicate Techniques.
- (1.2) Create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the technique of watercolor paints.
- (4.4) evaluate and interpret art for relationships in technique
What is the most challenging aspect of the watercolors for the day? What emotions have you chosen to represent yourself? Why? Line Portrait – Complex
Drawing: Formative Self Evaluation, WORK! Charcoal and TECHNIQUE
SORRY – I have the wrong DATE in the video… the right classes… the wrong date.
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret art for relationships in 4.4.1 form and value
- 5.3 describe meanings of artworks by analyzing 5.3.1 techniques
Pair / Share your self–evaluation and thoughts of the day. We are going to clean up 13 minutes early so you can share your personal thoughts about your work and the work of your NON-BFF classmates! Got It?!
AP Studio Art: Computer Lab – Time to crop and save and edit your images. Link to the instructions HERE and in the AP Studio Art Page (to the right of the goals section of this page).
- NETS 3: Research and Information Fluency – Evaluation through technologial tools
- 3.4 evaluate and defend the validity of sources for ideas
What were the biggest impressions you had from the AP Student’s works? What were the most difficult things felt as you edited your work?