“If you want to achieve a high goal, you’re going to have to take some chances.” — Alberto Salazar
ART FOUNDATIONS 2D: Watercolor Techniques and Experiments
- (5.3) Describe meaning of artwork by analyzing technique and use of watercolor (what sort of emotions might you get by using certain colors?).
- (3.2) apply ideas in art to solve visual challenges of watercolors.
What types of lines are you in favor of using? Where do you find it easiest to use the idea of contour line to represent the face / form? What sorts of pattern do you think you would like to recreate with the use of WATERCOLOR to represent YOU? Share with your classmates.
DRAWING: Computer Evaluations and Google Accounts. We are going to be looking at collaborative use of technology to self-evaluate and help others reflect on their own work.
- 1.4 solve charcoal grid drawing challenges using 1.4.1 analysis and 1.4.2 synthesis
- 1.4.3 evaluation (formative and summative reflections about your artwork) of your artwork through digital media. (Technology Operations and Concepts and Communication and Collaboration)
Pair / Share – self – evaluation of the day – back of the goal sheet.
AP STUDIO ART: REVIEW the cropping, saving, and editing your images through the link: HERE.
- 4.2 describe the purpose and meaning of art objects within different cultures, times, and places
- 3.4 evaluate and defend the validity of sources for ideas
What were the biggest impressions you had from the AP Student’s works? What were the most difficult things felt as you edited your work?