“The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
Art Foundations 2D – Pattern, Contour Line, Marker Work to finish portraits – REVIEW PATTERN AND LINE
- 1.4 create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.2 synthesis (how are we going to use LINE to create a successful portrait?)
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret art for relationships in 4.4.1 form
What was the most fun part of dealing with contours? If you were to describe yourself in terms of lines, what lines would you use? Where are you successful in the contour drawings? Share the images with your classmates and discuss the success and failures.
Drawing – We are going to be looking at collaborative use of technology to self-evaluate and help others reflect on their own work.
- 1.4 solve charcoal grid drawing challenges using 1.4.1 analysis and 1.4.2 synthesis
- 1.4.3 evaluation (formative and summative reflections about your artwork) of your artwork through digital media. (Technology Operations and Concepts and Communication and Collaboration)
Pair / Share – self – evaluation of the day – back of the goal sheet.
AP Studio Art: Technology and your artwork. Editing and uploading to the AP Studio Site.
- 1.3 communicate ideas clearly
- 2.2 evaluate the effectiveness of artworks
What were the biggest impressions you had from the classmate’s works? What were the most difficult things you felt as you presented your work? Conversation between classmates about the 2 questions for your exam. How does this work relate to your concentration?