Happy Youth Art Month: Art Terms 101: Chiarocsuro is an effect of contrasted light and shadow created by light falling unevenly or from a particular direction on something.
AP Studio Art: Figure Drawing! Let’s DRAW!
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Look at YESTERDAY’s Drawing – What is working with PROPORTION and COMPOSITION? What are you going to do to IMPROVE it today?
How have you developed the accuracy? How are you focusing on the MARKS? Notice we are looking at RICHARD DIEBENKORN? Tomorrow – we take a moment and look at HIM and his ideas…
Advanced Drawing: Bauhaus Drawing – Oskar Schlemmer
- 7.1Ad: Analyze how responses to art develop over time based on knowledge of and experience with art and life.
- How did the critique go yesterday? What did you LEARN from the conversation? What do you hope to change / fix? What’s FIRST in your work for today?
What is a NEW SUCCESS in your drawing from today?
Drawing: Online Presentation of the Images.
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Take a look at your previous 3 day’s works – where have you see the most GROWTH in your understanding of the facial features?
What was the most challenging part of the EAR to draw? Why was this most difficult? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
ASSIGNMENT FOR THURSDAY!!! Bring in a NEWSPAPER or MAGAZINE PHOTOGRAPH of a person’s ENTIRE FACE – Front on or 1/4 turn at the most!
Studio Art 360: Hands on with CLAY!
Ed Hamilton’s Website – Making of a Bas Relief Sculpture
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- How are you seeing the CENTRAL IDEA of your message coming through in the BAS RELIEF so far?
Take a walk around the classroom and LOOK – REALLY LOOK – at your classmates work. What are 3 things that you feel are STRONG about the works of your classmates?