Happy Youth Art Month: New brain research shows that art promotes creativity, social development, and self-worth. For more information visit http://www.thriveart.com/facts
AP Studio Art: Figure Drawing! Let’s DRAW!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What are three things that you you struggle with when it comes to the idea of the FIGURE?
Of the images you drew today… what is the most successful one – WHY is it strong?
You can access it HERE today – otherwise go to the top of our page – use the DROP DOWN MENU – Hover over AP Sstudio Art – and select the AP LOGIN
Advanced Drawing: Bauhaus Drawing – Oskar Schlemmer
- 2.3Ad: Demonstrate in works of art or design how visual and material culture defines, shapes, enhances, inhibits, and/or empowers people’s lives.
- What did YESTERDAY do for the development of the drawing? What are three STRONG aspects of your idea that you see coming along?
What is the ONE thing that really says “This is the movement in architecture that I am working into this building!” (and then what is that movement?)
Drawing: Online Presentation of the Images.
Using Google Presentation together – HERE. TODAY is the day we will finish.
Your DRAWINGS are HERE…
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- When it comes to drawing the FACE, what features do you have the hardest time with? Why do you think that you have the hardest time with that feature?
What are the least successful aspect of the facial features that you drew out today? What do you feel makes them LEAST successful? Is it the same as you though in the beginning of the class?
Studio Art 360: Hands on with CLAY!
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What are THREE things you know about the PROPER use of clay in the CLASSROOM?
What are three challenges you see translating your collage into the ceramic Bas Relief Sculpture?