“In not stating the goal to the students and wording them so they are understandable… it is like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is or how long the trip is going to take. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Frank Korb
On the ROAD again! Testing is over for today and we’re on the ROAD AGAIN! Let’s Sing a song to CELEBRATE our journey together – our ART journey!
EXTRA CREDIT BELOW!
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art – WRAP IT UP by WEDNESDAY!
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- Today is the 2nd to the LAST day to work in class… what do you need to do to WRAP IT UP?
What are the 4 color schemes you have used? What do you need to do this evening to FINISH? Are you done?
Painting – Color Schemes and PAINTING of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- G: 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Third REAL day of painting – What are you looking to accomplish today? Look at your painting FIRST… them answer this question?
Looking at your painting today… what DID you accomplish? What are you pleased with and what are you NOT happy with?
AP Studio Art – Concentration and CRITIQUE!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- What did you hear others say about the work in front of you YESTERDAY? How did that HELP or HINDER your thoughts about your work or the work of your classmates?
Thinking about the ideas that were spoken about in the CRITS… where do you see yourself going in the next three works? The NEXT 3 works will be due in TWO WEEKS from MONDAY – Monday the 10. What do you have to do in the next 12 school days?