WHOEVER PUT THE FOREIGN SUBSTANCE IN MY FISH BOWL… PLEASE RETHINK YOUR CHOICES. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF POTENTIALLY HURTING MY FISH. DID SHE MAKE YOU MAD? DID I? IF I DID, TALK TO ME… DON’T HURT MY FISH.
“In not stating the goal to the students and wording them so they are understandable… it is like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is or how long the trip is going to take. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Frank Korb
EXTRA CREDIT BELOW!
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art – WRAP IT UP by WEDNESDAY!
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What is one thing you would like to know more about when it comes to ACRYLIC PAINTS / PAINTING? N: PAINT and PAINT and PAINT.
What is working? What do you need to do to continue to move forward with your works? It is DUE at the BEGINNING of class on THURSDAY (?). What do you need to do to be DONE… not ALMOST done, but DONE!
Painting – Color Schemes and PAINTING of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Yesterday was a new start for some of you. What are your concerns about the process of painting with Acrylics?
What CHALLENGES did you face today? How did you go about SOLVING that challenge?
AP Studio Art – Concentration and CRITIQUE!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- What are you HOPING to take from a CRITIQUE today? What are you hoping to contribute?
What DID you TAKE or GIVE in the process of the crit?