“In not stating the goal to the students and wording them so they are understandable… it is like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is or how long the trip is going to take. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Frank Korb
EXTRA CREDIT BELOW!
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art – WRAP IT UP by WEDNESDAY!
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What is ONE THING you have learned about the use of ACRYLIC PAINTS so far in the process?
What are three things you would / will CHANGE about the painting you are doing SO FAR?
Painting – Color Schemes and PAINTING of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What do you know about the process of using ACRYLIC paints? What are you worried about?
What did you do today with ACRYLICS that taught you something? What was that learning? Julian Schnabel – Texture / additive
AP Studio Art – Concentration and CRITIQUE!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- What is the CENTRAL IDEA to your concentration? How do your works demonstrate the idea of GROWTH, DISCOVERY, and INVESTIGATION?
What have you learned about your work today… over the past weeks?