“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
- G:3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- What do you need to do to get yourself ready for a WEDNESDAY due date?
What are the challenges you have been having with this process? What colors have you begun using and how easy / hard has this been for you?
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 2.2Ac: Demonstrate awareness of ethical implications of making and distributing creative work.
- What can you say to someone who looks at your artwork (abstraction) and says something along the lines of “I Don’t Get It.” or “Anyone Can Do That!”
Today – Successful in the process? What is an interesting aspect of the layering or flattening of the acrylic paints? What did you accomplish today?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- 3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- What are you planning on doing TODAY to set yourself up for a productive WEEKEND? What is your body of work centered on? Drawing? 2D Design? How do you see this in your first three artworks?
What did you accomplish today? What do you need to do tomorrow, over the weekend? How can you develop your OWN voice? What does the BREADTH work do to help you find that VOICE in your concentration? Self-Reflection…