“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
- G: 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- How do you feel using MULTIPLE APPROACHES to the creative process helped you or challenged you in coming up with your compositions?
Do you feel going through a PROCESS is a STRONG way to begin an artwork (or anything else) or simply a waste of time – you have a “just do it” sort of approach. Explain your answer.
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Consider the layering and transparency of the images / colors… what does this visually do for you, the painter? What does it do visually for the audience?
As you look back on the construction of the canvas, what are especially happy about as you built your own?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Have you DISCOVERED ANYTHING new about your ideas for your concentration today, this week, as you have been working. I’ve had MANY great conversations with each almost each of you… what do you take away from them?
What are your questions about making your statement ONLINE? Do you have an idea how to access your ONLINE portion of the website?