“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
ALL LATE SKETCHES DUE THIS WEEK BY WEDNESDAY! THAT’S IT!
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What do you feel REPEATING an image over and over, each time with a different color scheme do for your audience?
What did you enjoy about the process of the painting today? What are the challenges? Are you using the correct size brushes?
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What are your concerns about transferring the ideas and images up to the canvas? Does it have to be EXACT? Why or Why Not?
How is approaching the canvas ALL OVER going to be different than focusing on ONE SECTION at a time? What will it allow you to see early?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- NETS: Use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively
- What are your FEARS as you begin to come to the end of the first three works? What are your FEARS about the AP Process?
Ask 2 probing questions about the work of one of your classmates – NOT the one you spoke to yesterday.