“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
ALL LATE SKETCHES DUE THIS WEEK BY WEDNESDAY! THAT’S IT!
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- How are you BALANCING the composition out as you move forward?
What did you struggle with as you began painting your images out? What is DIFFERENT in acrylics than in watercolor?
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What MOOD do you feel your composition is setting up and WHY?
Work with one another and build the canvas that will be the final painting. Is this a positive aspect to the composition? Does it express your FEELINGS toward the building / the space?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- NETS: Use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively?
- What is the central idea behind your concentration?
Share with your AP Classmates the work you have accomplished up to this point. One on One.