“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
ALL LATE SKETCHES DUE THIS WEEK BY WEDNESDAY! THAT’S IT!
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What are the 4 color schemes that you are going to be using in your painting?
What did you do successfully in the transferring of your images up to the paper and then the canvas? What is the RELATIONSHIP between the Abstract Expressionists of the 1950’s and the Pop Artists of the 1960’s
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- G: 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What has been your biggest question about the building process? Biggest PROBLEM? COMPLETE SENTENCES PLEASE!
What can you do today / tomorrow to begin the PAINTING PROCESS tomorrow? Or at least drawing the painting out on your canvas?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What do you hope to learn / communicate in the FIRST THREE works you are presenting (Next Monday)
What have you accomplished today that sets you up for success?