“Aim higher in case you fall short.” ― Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- How can your ideas (not just about Soup Cans or Today’s Products) be used in other classes or aspects of your life to share and explain more about you? To let the world know what is important to you?
What are the challenges you have been having with this process? What colors have you begun using and how easy / hard has this been for you?. Did you need or offer help from / to a classmate? Collaboration is ESSENTIAL to solving problems.
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- G: 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What do you need to do in order to be READY to transfer your image up to the canvas on MONDAY? Study Halls? After School? Before School? PROCESS!!! THIS IS HUGE!
Successful in the process? Finished? What did you accomplish today and how did you help your classmate out?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- 3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- What are you planning on doing TODAY to set yourself up for a productive WEEKEND? What is your body of work centered on? Drawing? 2D Design? How do you see this in your thumbnail sketches / planning drawings?
What did you accomplish today? What do you need to do tomorrow? Developing Still Life works, concentration work. How can you develop your OWN voice?