Shane Koyczan – TED Talk “To This Day”... for the Bullied and Beautiful… “If you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there’s something inside you that makes you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit.”
Join Mr. Korb’s Remind 101 Texting Service for the following classes for:
- Art Foundations: Text @afound2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/afound2014
- Drawing: Text @korbdraw14 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbdraw14
- AP Studio Art: Text @korbap2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbap2014
Art Foundations: 2 Point Drawings of Microbiological images…
- 6.1 compare aspects of your drawing with aspects of the scientific images you began with.
6.1 compare aspects of your drawing with aspects of the scientific images you began with. What are two similarities? What are two differences?
Drawing: Mid Crit!
- 2.4 compare Kandinsky’s points of view and your theory regarding composition and meaning in artwork
As this develops, how are your ideas and Kandinsky’s similar and how are they different? What might you take away from this experience? How can you share that idea with the world? WRITE this out from the beginning of the hour. Has it Changed?
AP Studio Art: Concentration Time!
- The past two days have been about REFLECTION… How are you 1.3 communicating your ideas clearly
What is the OBVIOUS connection your works have with one another? What is the NOT SO OBVIOUS connection?