Shane Koyczan – TED Talk “To This Day”... for the Bullied and Beautiful… “If you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there’s something inside you that makes you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit.”
Join Mr. Korb’s Remind 101 Texting Service for the following classes for:
- Art Foundations: Text @afound2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/afound2014
- Drawing: Text @korbdraw14 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbdraw14
- AP Studio Art: Text @korbap2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbap2014
Art Foundations: 2 Point Drawings of Microbiological images…
- 5.1 identify the reason(s) you are using perspective and microscopic images to making art – how else can you use these ideas beyond the classroom?
How are you using linear perspective? How are you using NON-LINEAR perspective? Share with a friend.
Drawing: KANDINSKY – What is your understanding of the BIG PICTURE?
- Apply GEOMETRIC subjects, symbols, and KANDINSKY / BAUHAUS based ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
Biggest struggle / success for today? Write it out and the WHY!
AP Studio Art: Concentration Works – Keep Going – Crit on Monday!
- 4.2 describe the purpose and meaning of your art objects within your cultures, times, and places
How does this tie in? How – SPECIFICALLY – have you seen growth and development in the CONCENTRATION of work?