Shane Koyczan – TED Talk “To This Day”... for the Bullied and Beautiful… “If you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there’s something inside you that makes you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit.”
Join Mr. Korb’s Remind 101 Texting Service for the following classes for:
- Art Foundations: Text @afound2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/afound2014
- Drawing: Text @korbdraw14 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbdraw14
- AP Studio Art: Text @korbap2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbap2014
Art Foundations: 2 Point Drawings of Microbiological images…
- 3.2 apply microscopic images as subjects, and ideas about 2 point linear perspective and use skill to solve visual challenges.
What was easy and what was challenging about moving from your sketches up to the large drawing paper? Write these out and share with your neighbor.
Drawing: Kandinsky and YOU! Draw!
- 4.4 Interpret art (your classmates) for relationships in 4.4.1 form, 4.4.2 context, 4.4.3 meanings showing understanding of the work of Kandinsky and how you have altered the ideas of the BAUHAUS.
How did your neighbor respond to the work? Write out your thoughts. Are you successful in the communication of your ideas?
AP Studio Art: Concentration – Let’s share our thoughts!
- 3.5 evaluate and defend how 3.5.1 YOUR subject matter and 3.5.2 YOUR symbols are used in art
How does this tie in? How – SPECIFICALLY – have you seen growth and development in the CONCENTRATION of work?