Shane Koyczan – TED Talk “To This Day”... for the Bullied and Beautiful… “If you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there’s something inside you that makes you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit.”
Join Mr. Korb’s Remind 101 Texting Service for the following classes for:
- Art Foundations: Text @afound2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/afound2014
- Drawing: Text @korbdraw14 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbdraw14
- AP Studio Art: Text @korbap2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbap2014
Art Foundations: 2 Point Drawings of Microbiological images…
- How are you communicating 5.5.1 rationale, 5.5.2 ideas and, 5.5.3 opinions. How does the drawing relate to the idea of PERSPECTIVE and making art inspired from SCIENCE and OTHER IDEAS?
Based on the ideas of science and microscopic images, is your work successful in creating a NEW and INTERESTING COMPOSITION? What is SUCCESSFUL? Composition? Technique with OIL PASTELS? Process with PERSPECTIVE?
Drawing: Kandinsky – What did you take from yesterday?
- 5.5 evaluate responses to works of art for communicating 5.5.1 rationale, 5.5.2 ideas and, 5.5.3 opinions. How does the drawing relate to the idea of COLOR / MEANING / EMOTION / Spirituality / YOU / Music?
What’s working? What’s not? What to do to wrap it up for next week?
AP Studio Art: Snacks for Monday – Crit on Monday
- 1.1 apply whatever media you are choosing and use a variety of techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill and 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
What have you got to do this weekend to present your work? ANSWER The TWO QUESTIONS AGAIN… ONLINE!