What is Art? Agnes Martin “Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings.” Art In America (p.124, 1996)
Line Abstraction Artist Statements: virtultours.uws.edu.au/uwsartgallery/SomeoneHasToDrawTheLine
- (5.3) Describe meaning of contour self-portraits by considering your line and attitude.
- (3.2) apply watercolor techniques to solve visual challenges (and define ideas for your portrait background).
What types of lines are you in favor of using? Where do you find it easiest to use the idea of contour line to represent the face / form? What sorts of pattern do you think you would like to recreate with the use of WATERCOLOR to represent YOU? Share with your classmates.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Collaboration and Critiquing, Google Drive (cloud storage), and the HOW TO!
- (2.1.4) form criticism about Still Life that works to demonstrate one’s understanding of value, composition, observation.
What have you taken from the critique first steps that we have begun?
AP Studio Art
- demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations.
What have you accomplished in this day of work? What do you need to get accomplished for FRIDAY when your CURRENT BREADTH work is due online?