“Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson – Let’s Check out P61 in Binder
Art Foundations: Contour Drawing – Abstract Reflection / Statement
- (3.3) Know about the creation of contour line drawings and explain why they are important.
- (1.4) Solve observational and drawing challenges using analysis (element of Line).
What did you take away from the various types and qualities of line and how can you use them in your artwork? What was difficult about the contour line drawing?
Drawing: Still Life – Serious Work
- (3.2) Apply Observational Skills that you are developing and use skill to solve Compositional challenges.
- (1.2) Create art that demonstrates relationship between Chiaroscuro, Observation, and SIGHTING IN with DRAWING pencil.
What have you learned today about how to push / pull space with value? What have you accomplished with pencil? What is SUCCESSFUL
AP Studio Art: Computer Lab – Let’s edit and UPLOAD
- NETS: Demonstrate a sound understanding of Photography and Editing, Uploading and the CLOUD / Website / BLOG.
What have you accomplished in this day of work? What do you need to get accomplished for FRIDAY when your CURRENT CONCENTRATION works are due online?