“Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy.” – Barack Obama, SOTU 2014
Art Foundations: Line / Contour Line PORTRAITS
- Apply ideas of Observation in art and use skill to solve visual challenges of Continuous Line Contour Drawings
- Create Portraits that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.2 TECHNIQUES of CONTOUR Line Drawings
What is the most challenging aspect of the hand drawing / line? What emotions have you chosen to represent yourself? Why? What variety of lines do you hope to use in the process of creating your self-portrait?
Drawing: Still Life – SELF / GROUP Mid Crit! Things to look at before talking / writing about art – CLICK HERE
- (2.1) form criticism (Mid Critique) about Still Life Drawings inspired from Classroom Still Life.
- (3.3) describe the creation of OBSERVATIONAL drawings and ideas and explain why they are of value.
What are the differences you are finding with the various types of pencils? What do YOU find useful from today’s exercise in the CRIT?
AP Studio Art: WORK – Next Week – COMPUTER LAB – Upload!
- What GOALS do you have for yourself? Really? What are your objectives?
- Solve visual challenges on the CONCENTRATION works for MONDAY
What bit of advice did you get from your classmates as they walked through the class today? What can you put to use? What bit of advice did you give that might be used elsewhere? What are your goals for the next work(s) that will show your development?