“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Art Foundations 2D
- (1.2.2 and 3) Create 2 point perspective drawings that demonstrate an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process
Review with neighbors the progress of the chiaroscuro and the proper use of 2 point perspective. What are the big challenges you are facing with the buildings?
- 2.1 Form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings.
- 5.3 Describe meanings of artworks by analyzing 5.3.1 techniques
Self – evaluation of the writing for the day – What did you find NEW in your work that you forgot you did well or struggled with?
AP Studio Art
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork.
- NETS: use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively
What skills are you lacking in the creation of art? Is your OBSERVATION strong? Is your use of SPACE strong? Is your VALUE strong? Materials? Mediums? Where do you need work?