WELCOME HOME MOM!
Please note the time change for publication… 6:30 am. I am looking for your feedback – parents, teachers, students, artists, leaders, and anyone else who is following my page. In addition, please share me with your friends and colleagues.
“Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” — Arthur Christopher Benson
Art Foundations – GRID – ONE SQUARE AT A TIME… Continue to consider the ANALYSIS of the PHOTOGRAPH and the PROCESS you are using to draw this image out ONE SQUARE AT A TIME!
- Apply media (colored pencil), techniques (grid), and processes (one square at a time) with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas (modifying the photo to one specific color scheme) are executed well.
- 1.4 create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.1 analysis (breaking up the photograph / subject matter to basic elements).
What has ANALYZING the original photograph done to help or challenge you in the process of making this COLOR SCHEME Drawing? Share your challenges with your classmates.
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs from your classmates and describe how it relates to your history and your cultures
- 1.1 apply media (pastels), techniques (observations), and processes (Fauvist application of the pastels) with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
What aspects of this drawing have caused you the most grief so far – and WHY do you think this… what has been the challenge? What solutions have you come up with to help your progress moving forward? With your drawings out in front of you – let’s take a moment to sit, think, and talk about the challenges.
AP Studio Art: We are working on the ideas for your Art and Fear projects – paper is out and you are ready to roll. What are your ideas? I’ll be around to check on you…
- With your ART and FEAR Book and IDEAS in your head – 3.5 evaluate and defend how 3.5.1 subject matter and 3.5.2 symbols are used in art.
What have you been considering the essential elements of the chapter you have been assigned? How are you able to make that message CLEAR and CONCISE to the viewer WITHOUT making the ideas seen too SIMPLE for them? Make the viewer work for understanding…. Share your ideas with us all…