Welcome Home Mom? – For sure thought it was the 9th…
Please note the time change for publication… 6:30 am. I am looking for your feedback – parents, teachers, students, artists, leaders, and anyone else who is following my page. In addition, please share me with your friends and colleagues.
“Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” — Arthur Christopher Benson
Art Foundations: 2 full class periods to work on the Grid Drawing – Today and Monday… then onto MORE color – and PAINT and TEXTURE and more…
- Apply media (colored pencil), techniques (grid), and processes (one square at a time) with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas (modifying the photo to one specific color scheme) are executed well .
- 2.2 evaluate the drawing with colored pencils and the technique of ONE SQUARE at a TIME in your artworks.
Knowing that you have 1 more day to work in class – what are you going to have to do in order to get this drawing done?
Drawing: WORK DAY – HUGE DAY TO WORK – LITTLE TO NO LECTURE – GET YOUR GOALS WRITTEN DOWN!
COLOR SCHEMES – CLICK HERE to review
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well
- 2.2 evaluate the drawing with pastels and the Fauvist technique in your drawings.
What has been your biggest sense of PROGRESS in the FAUVIST DRAWINGS for this week?
AP Studio Art: Well… Have you burned your finger making art this week? I did! Make sure you have ACCESS TO YOUR 72 DPI images for MONDAY! DEMO and then YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! Lots more to do next week!
- With your ART and FEAR Book and IDEAS in your head – 3.5 evaluate and defend how 3.5.1 subject matter and 3.5.2 symbols are used in art.
- 1.3 As you create your ART and FEAR works make sure you communicate your ideas clearly.
What works have you been thinking about for the ART EXHIBITION? How are you planning to display them? We have not spoken about that yet… Which works are the MOST important to express your ideas and abilities? BEST WORKS – not favorites, not biggest, not most controversial – BEST. What makes it your BEST?