Please note the time change for publication… 6:30 am. I am looking for your feedback – parents, teachers, students, artists, leaders, and anyone else who is following my page. In addition, please share me with your friends and colleagues.
“Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” — Arthur Christopher Benson
Art Foundations – GRID – ONE SQUARE AT A TIME
- Apply media (colored pencil), techniques (grid), and processes (one square at a time) with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas (modifying the photo to one specific color scheme) are executed well .
Self – evaluation: What was the BIGGEST A-HA moment you had today! What did you do to help you get to that point?
Drawing: Fauvist Drawings – how is all that coming for you? Have you made photographs? Have you thought about the work that you are making? Are you struggling with the drawing?
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs and describe how it relates to your history and your cultures
- 1.1 apply pastels, through Fauvist color choices and placement, and observational skills with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
What was the most challenging aspect of your drawing to get done today? How are you using OBSERVATION and COMPARISON – sighting in – to get your drawings set up correctly?
AP Studio Art: Art and Fear – Let’s discuss some of the main topics that you have pulled from the chapter you are reading – Chapter 1 – 9…
- By choosing 7 – 10 works AP Art Show you will 3.5 evaluate and defend how 3.5.1 subject matter and 3.5.2 symbols are used in art.
- Writing your artist statement 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value.
What situation in life is it important to present yourself in the best light possible? When does it not matter so much? How does the presentation of your artwork relate? (1, 3, 7)