Good Morning! Please note the time change for publication… 6:30 am. I am trying a new time in hoping to get more feedback from you all (and a few more followers maybe). Please – I am looking for your feedback – parents, teachers, students, artists, leaders, and anyone else who is following my page… Also… share me with your friends and colleagues… I am always looking to get my voice out there.
“Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” — Arthur Christopher Benson
What CHANGES are you making or are you just TALK?
Art Foundations: Grid drawing – how are you doing with the one square at a time grid drawing? Let us SHARE these ideas before we get started today.
- apply media (colored pencil), techniques (grid), and processes (one square at a time) with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well .
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures (i.e: Chuck Close and Philip Glass)
What have you discovered about the process in drawing? What are your challenges in the process? What are you doing better with your drawings that you might not have been doing prior?
Drawing: Fauvist Drawings – how is all that coming for you? Have you made photographs? Have you thought about the work that you are making? Are you struggling with the drawing?
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas are executed well
What was the most challenging aspect of your drawing to get done today? How are you using OBSERVATION and COMPARISON – sighting in – to get your drawings set up correctly?
AP Studio Art: FINISH YOUR PORTFOLIO!
- Work on Quality Mounting of artworks.
- Work on final artist statement for your AP Exhibition
Ok ya’all – How many artworks were you able to mount in one day, edit, photograph, prepare? Please consider the use of your time as we get back into the making of art? The time is important and I look forward to seeing more of the great ideas that you all come up with. Artwork… Preparing a Presentation… Plan an Exhibition… enjoy the rest of the year.