Are you a leader? How do you demonstrate your leadership abilities?
“You never truly lead anybody until you learn to serve, and you never truly learn to serve until you learn there’s something so much greater than yourself.”
Art Foundations: Color Scheme readings and Color Scheme Notecards… that’s it…
- 1.4 Define color schemes using analysis (what are the colors that we, as painters / drawers use to make all the other colors?)
While you made your color schemes… which of these cause you the most challenge to understand? Why do you think that artists choose various color schemes to create their artwork? What would your favorite color scheme be (if you had to have one)?
Drawing: SnapChat… You made portraits yesterday… today we are going to look at them and then get them printed out. Tomorrow – we begin with pastel drawing – experimentation first.
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- (5.1) Identify the intentions and purposes behind making art. (D)
What was it that made you choose the image you did for our pastel drawing? What emotions / feelings do you hope that you are able to communicate with the drawing? What do you know about the Fauvists? What is the importance of using TECHNOLOGY in a responsible fashion? I know that technology like Snap Chat can be used inappropriately… make wise, responsible choices.
AP Studio Art: Ok guys and gals – you have been great this week – so far… Biggest concerns?
- Work on Quality Mounting of artworks.
- 3.3 Describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are value.
What did you get done? If I go to your login page… what will I see? How is that statement? May 7 – 6th hour is coming up REALLY FAST. We will BE DONE WITH THE ENTIRE PRESENTATION AND PORTFOLIO BEFORE THAT TIME! Nobody goes into that weekend without being done…